Approved viagra Miami Gardens
cheap erectile dysfunction pills
In any, even the most insignificant event, during the epidemic, people saw peculiar signs of fate. Some superstitions were quite surprising: Many legends were formed around the image of the plague. People really believed in them. They were afraid to once again open the door of their house, so as not to let the plague spirit inside. Even native people swore among themselves, each sought to save himself and only himself.
Viagra male erection pills
- If a pathology is suspected or diagnosed, the patient is urgently hospitalized in an infectious diseases hospital in an isolated box, from which direct air outflow is excluded. The treatment of plague in humans is based on the following activities:
- During the period of fever, the patient must comply with bed rest. Antibiotic therapy is carried out for 7-14 days, after which control studies of biomaterials are prescribed. The patient is discharged after complete recovery, as evidenced by the receipt of viagra pills negative result. The success of treatment largely depends on the timely detection of plague.
- The incubation period of the plague is from 72 to 150 hours. Most often it appears on the third day. The disease is characterized by a sudden onset without primary symptoms.
- Hidden primary symptoms lead to disease outbreaks. So, a potential carrier of the plague can travel long distances, feeling completely healthy, while infecting everyone who comes into contact with the plague bacteria.
- The Plague of Justinian and the Black Death are considered to be the first two pandemics. The most recent, the so-called Third Pandemic, broke out in 1855 in the Chinese province of Yunnan. Over the next few decades, the disease spread across the globe, and by the early 20th century, infected rats on ships had carried it across all six continents.
Worldwide, this outbreak killed 15 million people before it was eradicated in 1950. Most casualties were in China and India, but there were also scattered cases from South Africa to America. Despite heavy casualties, the Third Pandemic led to several breakthroughs in medical understanding of generic viagra.
Get viagra sildenafil
In 1894, Hong Kong physician Alexander Yersin determined which bacilli were causing the disease. A few years later, another doctor finally confirmed that flea bites, which were carried by rats, were the main cause of the spread of infection among humans.
The causative agent of plague is susceptible to widespread antibiotics, which should be started as early as possible. According to the indications, in the treatment of plague disease, detoxification therapy, treatment of heart and respiratory failure, general strengthening therapy are carried out.
Often, after infection with a bacterium, a bubonic type of disease occurs.
In an infected persona slight reddening occurs in the affected area, which quickly develops into a pustule, after opening an ulcer occurs. A week after communicating with the patient, there is a sudden fever, headache, weakness, chills, swollen lymph nodes, cough with sputum. This is the result of a flea bite. If the infected person does not take therapeutic measures on time, then the infection can spread to other parts of the body. The skin over the seals becomes reddish and shiny. After 4 days, the inflammation becomes softer, when tapped, they move. After opening, fistulas are formed. From the first day, increased nervousness, severe muscle pain may begin. The following signs are also characteristic of the plague: the patient's face darkens, circles appear under the eyes, the tongue becomes coated, and the heart rhythm is disturbed.
In the Middle Ages, the plague was practically not treated, the actions were reduced mainly to cutting or cauterizing plague buboes. No one knew the true cause of the disease, so there was no idea how to treat it. Doctors tried the most bizarre remedies. The composition of one such drug included a mixture of 10-year-old molasses, finely chopped snakes, wine, and 60 other components. According to another method, the patient in turn had to sleep on the left side, then on the right. Since the 13th century, they have been trying to limit the plague epidemic with the help of quarantines.
Black plague can be complicated by meningitis.
For the first time, a vaccine effective against bubonic plague was created at the beginning of the 20th century by Vladimir Khavkin from plague rods killed by temperature. More effective are live vaccines, that is, vaccines obtained from live plague bacilli using bacteriophages. For the first time, a live vaccine against plague was created and tested on herself in 1934 by Pokrovskaya Magdalina Petrovna.
The treatment of plague patients is currently carried out with the help of antibiotics, sulfonamides and therapeutic anti-plague serum. Prevention of possible foci of the disease consists in carrying out special quarantine measures in port cities, deratting all ships that go on international flights, creating special anti-plague institutions in the steppe areas where rodents are found, identifying plague epizootics among rodents and fighting them.
Prevention of the black death what to do to never face the plague.